Do you have Type 2 Diabetes?
You may be eligible to take part in a research study looking at the safety and effectiveness of a new investigational medication for treating Type 2 Diabetes.
You may qualify if:
- Diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes
- Currently taking Metformin as your only anti-diabetic medication
There are other study requirements that will determine whether individuals may participate in this clinical research study.
If you qualify for this study, you will receive:
- Study medication or placebo at no cost
- Study-related physical exams
- Direct access to study doctors and nurses who will answer questions and concerns in regards to the study
No medical insurance is necessary to participate in this study
Stipend: Time and travel required for participation in this study may be compensated.
Visits: Up to 7 office visits and over a 20 week period
If you decide to take part in the study, we will review the study with you at our Port Orchard office at a time that is convenient for you. Please call to set up your first visit.
If you know of someone who is interested, please have them call us at 360-616-3500 or toll free at 855-633-4376.
Sound Medical Research at
Sound Health Care Center – Dr. Brad Frandsen
463 Tremont St. W, Suite 110, Port Orchard, WA 98366